Friday, June 29, 2012

Still Baking...

Just a quick update and a thank you!

All of your kind words and thoughts have kept me feeling positive and calm (I'll post more about that over on twopiecesofmyheart.blogspot.com)

Speck is still thriving in his slightly downsized quarters. Tomorrow we will reach goal number 1 (since my water broke on Tuesday) which is 32 weeks. The next goal is to get me to somewhere around 34-35 weeks. If we make it that far I'll be induced, otherwise if I go into labor we'll meet Speck sooner.

Here's hoping I have more uneventful updates to share in the next few weeks!

3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that all is going (considerably) well. Thinking of you and ALL your kids often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, 32 weeks rocks. And 34-35 is even better. Fingers crossed that you are well on your way and Speck stays comfortably in the belly (well, comfortably for him... maybe not so much for you). Looking forward to super boring and uneventful updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,

    Thanks for popping over and leaving me a comment today. I take that as a sign (!) that Speck is still happily baking away and you're ok. Sending you big hugs!

    ReplyDelete